Thursday, February 13, 2014

DAY 100: FLASHDANCE


Well hello Mr. Fancypants! Shirt of the Day celebrates another milestone! 100 days of my life in 100% cotton! You are soooo fucking welcome.

Please, come, let us celebrate all that is me! Some libations, a little night-life, some dancing....

Unfortunately I am in dispose being a magnificent bastard, so as per our prenuptial contract (and completely unbeknownst to her), my lovely bride will be my supposititious understudy.

Let's meet her shall we.

Adorable but feisty Carla is an orphaned blue collar worker by day and an aspiring dancer by night. Just a Steel-Town girl on a Saturday night, looking for the fight of her life, really. Truth be told, she's a friggin' maniac, a maniac on the goddamn floor. She's dancing like she's never danced before. 

And I....I have a giant bucket of water.

Yay Me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete