10 Things I Do Not Like
- Facebook. How many of your 458 "Friends" helped you move?
- The terms "Artisan" and "Rustic" when describing food. One is a carpenter, the other a cottage. Possibly built by the carpenter.
- Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock N' Roll"
- Parents who think they are their children's "Friend" or "BFF". Ask your kids what they think.
- The 1990's. Dark, dark days indeed.
- That feeling you get when your fingernails are just a bit too long.
- Sarah Jessica Parker
Don't make me angry Mr. Mcgee. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.